Facebook Google Plus RSS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dogs And Bitches

Terence Wang has set out on a quest to explain the differences between bitches and.... bitches.

So... ok. Ermmm... I know! Let's play video games!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go away, fool. Sorry dudes, that was me.com(Blog Editor) and that dog just butted in like that... I'm going to *@#$%^ him and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me.com and Myself a.k.a. Gangsta, both of you, Shut Up. You know I do the talking. And writing. (Turns to me.com) You know you're supposed to be doing editing.

Myself a.k.a Gangsta: "Hey kid, I don't get nothin' to do, man! I..."

(Interrupt) And you always mess things up. So get the hell outta here, both of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew. Back to business.

So, we all know dogs.

They're, well, mammals. With fur. And wings.
That wasn't right.  Oh, God.

Anyway, since I'm an animal lover, I love dogs. They're loyal, fun and have many other good qualities, as mentioned in my Men and Women, Dogs and Cats post.

Now to tell them apart from bitches.

One definition of "bitch" here is: female dog. The other definition, is, er...


That. Hey, Google listed them as bitch.

Clearly, this is rather confusing. This is because when a person says "the word", you don't know which he/she means. And if you asks whether he/she is talking about the second definition, you will be accused of being perverted or something.

But first, a little more explanation on the differences of the two "bitches".

The first one walks on four legs and is covered with fur; The second one will never be caught with either of that.

The first one loves toys, bones, etc.; The second one is crazy about clothes, shoes and Robert Pattinson. Yes, the idiot with bad hair.


The first one(s) are generally the same in terms of behaviour while the second one can range from anything between nice and friendly to being so fussy and bitchy(lol) that you want to grab (it or her?) and scream at it/her. But no, you can't; you'll be accused of attempted murder. And rape. And everything else. Because the world is very protective of them.

Where was I? Oh yes. The conclusion. There's only one way to seperate them, and for once I came up with a logical idea: Let only one of them be called bitch.

I propose the second one.


Terence Wang (I, not me.com, not Myself a.k.a. Gangsta) has continues his argument with Myself a.k.a. Gangsta. They have not reached a conclusion. - me.com, Blog Editor

No comments :