Facebook Google Plus RSS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Tribute to Our Lower Concourse

The lower concouse.

It was a spacious, airy place for us to chill when we were too free, tired or when being chased. By aquatic animals.

Taken for granted for a very long time, this place was nevertheless an important part of the school, especially since it was a cooler place next to the library, which wouldn't be opened until IT class started anyway, so it was a bit stupid.

But as always, our school administration tends to do idiotic things, so they've taken over part of it to become a part of the office. And our beloved lower concourse became the narrow, stuffy place that it is now. I know the scouts feel that a lot:

Grae Sky - 我希望校方可以把lower打回原型,让我们继续用以前的lower...
Candice Kang - I miss my 2nd home...
It's goodbye forever to the old lower concourse.

BUT...
Because my name's Terence Wang, and because I can't bear to see our place go, here are some facts:

1) Lower concourse has long ben considered student territory, right?

2)If so, then wouldn't this be considered "taking over our land by teachers"?

That's right. For those of you who want our territory back,

We Are Going To WAR.


And no, sorry I don't have ANY plans.
I'm going to get killed by our school admins, aren't I?

No comments :