Facebook Google Plus RSS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tag (Community Message pt. 1)

This is a community message to encourage people to exercise, brought to you by the blog admin on behalf of N.E.R.D. Incorporated.

Tag: A game in which one person chases the rest to catch them by touching or grabbig hold of them. The person(s) that doesn't get caught wins. If everyone is caught, the 'catcher' wins.
Tag is also known as chase, catch, 追逐,and others.
P.S.: Tag originated from the word 'ta'. ;)

But of course you all knew that already, right?

I'll be honest; I love being chased. I do it everyday. All you need is an empty stomach, enough energy, some friends and you're good to go. You can do it anywhere, any time!

You can be chased by anything...
 Be anything(to be chased)...
Heck, even Johny Depp loved the game.
But I personally loved being chased by...
Fish.
Regular readers will know that I actually mean Lim Jia Yon.
Sometimes we'll play it alone; sometimes with some other friends.

Even if your friends are unwilling, there's a method that I always use:
Hit their head hard with your biggest file. They'll probably start chasing.

There are many things to love about it. I love the 'high' feeling of being chased. I love how I have to cautiously go around every corner, not knowing whether the predator is lying in wait. I love running and running and purposely waiting for my opponent to catch up, just to see his hopeless, tired expression.

Of course, there are dangers in this sport, especially if you play it in school(which most people do). You will worry about falling. You will worry about crashing into people, especially those of the opposite sex. You will worry how your shirt is going to be wetter than K.L. on a rainy day and be more smelly than your neighbour's dog.

But I don't care. I love it, and for those who don't like sports. try it. You'll love it too.

Terence Wang is always afraid that Jia Yon is just around the corner. However, he'll probably never stop playing tag.

5 comments :

Hiéq said...

well, once my classmate fell while 'sporting' and i was wondering if his buttock hurts

Hiéq said...

plus, i liked the fish. so cute, like it's smiling at you. and i hate the music. no offence.

terencewang101 said...

thanks for the comments. As for the music, it will probably be changed. Btw, you are...?

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

terencewang101 said...

Thank you