Facebook Google Plus RSS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

How I messed up

Surprisingly, these days I have been admitting my mistakes more easily than I was, say, last month? Or technically, last year. Whatever.

January, 2010. i was at Auto Ciy's McDonald's. After eating, my parents bent to but something to take back.

Before doing that, they put all the fries into two packs(or watever you called them) and left the drinks with them.

While waiting, I decided to rearrange some of the songs on my phone, while my brother just did... nothing. Besides breathing, of course.

Then, a waiter came, andd he CLEARED AWAY ALL THE FOOD. Now, before you regard me as an idiot for not noticing this, bear in mind that I had become so used to seeing waiters clearing food, I forgot that we had to keep the food.

Before long, my father returned. "Where's all the food?!"

Damn.

Fortunately, the kind folk at McD decided to give us another set of drinks. That eased the situation a little.

Yes, mum, I messed up.

Terence Wang would like to thank McDonald(Auto City) for their superb service.

No comments :