Facebook Google Plus RSS

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fake Titles, Miley's "Can't Be Tamed" and "Aleeejandrrrrroooooo!"

June 7, 2010

Terence Wang was surfing on Youtube(again) looking for the official music video of Alejandro. Don't shout and blame him for being stupid and not knowing that the video would be posted on June 8, because, well, he's stupid. Apparently.

Since when did I hire an editor?! SHOO!

Anyway, the above is almost correct(except of course the part about me being stupid. I'm not...right?). I was looking for the music vid because I didn't know it was going to be posted on the next day instead. But I did find the 'official' music videos. Yes, plural. Which means I found more than one. Confused? Watch these:




Come on guys, get a life! Not everyone want's to see your low quality, fan-made vids. Well, maybe some do, but it certainly won't help posting a title saying that it's 'official'. Official my foot; I was tricked several times already.(I admit) If you want to post some fan-made vids, be decent and state clearly in the title it's FAN-MADE.


Meanwhile, here's the real official version: By the way, it's awesome. As I said on Facebook, it's super controversial(she's going to be flamed for the swallowing of the rosary), super outrageous, yet...super. You can say as many bad things as you want about it, but you just can't beat it: plain art.

Watch and enjoy.



But wait; before you leave, let me show you something that's MUCH WORSE than those fake-titled-vids: Miley Cyrus's "Can't Be Tamed".

From bad singer to annoying Disney Star to Britney Spears wannabe? You make up your mind.

No comments :