Facebook Google Plus RSS

Monday, June 14, 2010

Note to Readers #2

I just want let you all know, that notes like this one are cluttering up my beautiful blog. So, I have added a News Page specially dedicated for news.

 If you're a primitive person who can't click on that link or your mouse has malfunctioned, simply look above; it's a tab, right up there.

 What do you mean you can't see it?! (It's probably you, Candice. You can never find anything I posted-juz joking). But seriously..) All right, here's a damn pic... Is it necessary?

 Yes, that one. The highlighted one. No, not the Home tab you miserable imbecile! 

Note: You may have noticed that the Chatroom tab has dissapeared. Well, I have (finally)figured that it wasn't good enough, so I'm going to get another one for the main page. Stick with me guys; if not, this blog can't go on. 

No comments :