Facebook Google Plus RSS

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Follow Us By Email!

I want to apologize: I am a very poor blog administrator.

During the relaunching of Suburban KID late last year, I was very conscious about our social media efforts. Special pages were set up here and here to both promote our name and, more importantly, keep you readers nicely updated. 

But I forgot one basic, yet major element: following by email.

While a more primitive method, it remains the most useful and also one of Blogger's most commonly used "following" methods. Yet I forgot to include that, and for this yours truly is extremely regretful.

Happily, this has now been rectified.

You will now find a simple, straightforward widget for email following of this site featured prominently on the top-right of the main page, directly below the search widget. I do strongly recommend this method: second only to RSS (which is also offered by Suburban KID through the "feeds" icon - fourth one - on the top right hand corner), it's a great way to stay updated of our articles.

As always, happy reading.

No comments :