Facebook Google Plus RSS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The MiniSketch Saga

The day(or night, to be more specific) I've been waiting for: Debate and MiniSketch are over, I can get a bit of a  much-deserved rest.

How did we do? Debate: Going to final. MiniSketch... er, umm, ah, eh... We lost.

Yes, we failed.

I can choose to lay the blame on Qi Xuan for not narrating smoothly enough. I can blame Zhuhan for forgetting his lines. I can blame everyone else for not arranging the tables and chairs properly and quickly. I could blame the school authorities for setting the date so early after exam.

Actually I still blame the school authorities.

But the person to be blamed is me.

Reason 1: I wrote a script that even I feel is not interesting enough and too long.

Reason 2: I did not practise before exam, which would have made us much more familiar. (But I didn't because I did not want my team members' studies to be interrupted.)

Reason 3: I was slow in delivering the script.

Then again, it was a great experience. We got to watch 4 other great and humorous performances(Yan Ke's rapping will be one of my lifetime memories). We learned more about how to perform during this kind of competition. God I must sound like I'm writing an essay on "The Benefits of Entering MiniSketch".

Yes, we might have failed. But it was fun, it was grand.

It was worth it.

No comments :