Facebook Google Plus RSS

Monday, April 19, 2010

Men and Women, Dogs and Cats

Before starting, I want to apologise for taking so long to update. Once again don't blame me...

First off, this is not part of the BIG OLD argument about whether men or women are better. I know, it's a surprise, but no, it isn't. So get out of this blog if you're a 'female defender' who found this title on Google and came hoping to argue with me.

Back to the point.

As some(ok, many) people have noticed, men and women are so not alike each other, there's literally nothing else in the universe that has as many differences as them. But what less people have noticed is they are a bit like cats and dogs.
No, seriously.

Men-Dog
P.S. : I know it's not a very good example of a man, but it'll have to do.
*Picture of man have been removed due to copyright disputes.(see comment box)

My logic goes right down to the popular idiom, "Dog is a man's best friend."
Now, think about your friends and consider this: Don't they each have one common factor with you? So in the same way, if dogs are men's best friend then they must have some common things with man too.

Men are loud. They are(some of them) messy at times. They like to play around and basically have fun. All this sound familiar?
Men are more athletic. They can also be quite naughty at times, and can be a bit rough.
See? A typical man and dog have the same qualities. Remember, I'm talking about 'in general' here.

Women-Cat
I know, it's not a perfect specimen of a women either. Oh well...
*Picture of woman have been removed due to copyright disputes.(see comment box)


Ok, so there's no fancy idiom for women and cats, but note that most cat owners are women.
Women care greatly about appearance. They appear to be good and quiet in front of you-read Jit Sin girls in front of teacher-but you have no idea about what they're up to behind you. They can be quite sly, but they're quite cute. Most, anyway.
Cats are all the above too.

Conclusion: Forget horoscopes, race and religion etc classification. Use the Terence Classification method: Cats and Dogs.
That's all for now. I'm off to prepare to prepare my Minggu Bahasa presentation; Jit Sin students support me during the weekly assembly on April 23!

Terence Wang is off to prepare his speech.
*Pictures of man/ woman have been removed due to copyright disputes.(see comment box) 

Disclaimer: This post, as always, has no intention to offend anyone. ANYONE AT ALL.

3 comments :

Ching shi said...

you!!!why u use Miley Cyrus' s picture!!!!
hate u !!hate u!!

You Know It said...

PLEASE remove my photo in a week's time or you'll see yours in three days' time or maybe worse, see you in the court. I hate u!

terencewang101 said...

Hahaha... I knew I would attract haters for this.