Facebook Google Plus RSS

Friday, November 4, 2011

A Letter to the 3A3-ers....

Dear 3A3,

First off, my apologies for writing this in English.


Today has been...quite a day, and this year has been quite a year. So much has happened, both good and bad. Mostly good, fortunately. All in all, this year has been memorable, and it's because of all of you.

I'll be honest here; at the beginning of the year, especially during the first few days, you guys(and gals) gave me an impression of a...quiet, class. And I was a little disappointed, more so after having a noisy 2A1 the year before.

But I was proved wrong, I'm glad to admit. Some of you are just as noisy as those from other classes, and others, while not-that-noisy, are nice in your own way. All in all, great people from a great class.

Today, although I didn't show it much, I really appreciate all of you taking the time and effort to write for my autograph book. You could have not bothered. You could have not cared. I'm just another arrogant, self-centred idiot leaving, aren't I? But you did, and others are working for it.

So thanks for that.

I'm not going to mention certain people here, because I don't want to be biased and maybe forget some others. But still...

Thanks for helping me through this year.

Thanks for tolerating my noisy and annoying behaviour and my continuous disturbing of all of you during class(especially those sitting close to me).

Thanks for lending me your erasers, scissors, glue, pens, rulers............ :P

Thanks for taking time to help me out whenever I had any problems with my work.

Thanks for helping me keep quiet about anything I do against the rules. >.<

Thanks for "just" being great people and great friends.

Thank you, and goodbye. I'll miss you guys. See you some day.



Take care and God bless,
Terence

No comments :