Facebook Google Plus RSS

Thursday, December 9, 2010

One Thousand.

Ladies and gentlemen, at exactly 1400 hours local(Malaysian) time today, Suburban KID with the domain name http://terencewang101.blogspot.com, has reached 1000 page views.

Cue "cyber" applause.

Ok, I'll own up to a fact here: this blog has reached a 1000 page views some time ago. But we(or rather, I) did not have any proof, as Blogger's Stats only became functional a few months ago.

Reaching a thousand views might be rather insignificant to some viewers, but it is important for me and this blog. This is because having views and feedback is motivation to any blogger. To keep him/her assured and feel that his/her blog is important enough to take care of and to be kept going. I'm also happy that it happened now, just a few days before this blog's first birthday. I'll talk about that later.

Hold on a second... oh, now it's 1001 views. Even better.

Her's a pic:

So, right here, right now, I want to thank all of you who helped me reach this milestone.

I want to thank all of my 6 "followers", which you can see in the mid-right side of my blog, for following this blog when it was still young and it's admin was an idiot who went on ranting about how terrible everything was. He's much more sensible now, thanks to all of you.

I also would like to thank the readers from all over the world, from U.S. to Russia to Denmark to Spain to Japan and other places. Some have given comments, which as I have said for the 1001th time(ok, maybe not), is very important.

I might want to thank my parents and other authorities for not wanting to shut down even after some of the controversial topics that I've written.(This does NOT mean that I'll shy away from them, however.)

Last but definitely not least, I want to thank Jiawin for providing assistance and motivation, and giving lot's of feedback(although not on this blog). Overall, he has given the most, er, assistance, motivation and feedback. So thanks, Jiawin. I know you'll read this.

Here's to 10000 views, hopefully in the near future.

P/S; Oh yes, I said I'll talk about this blog 1st birthday. It won't be that big of a ceremony, of course, but I hope to bring along a few changes to this blog with it. And yes, of course there will a blog post.

I don't know the actual day, but I remember it was somewhere it the middle of December, so I decide to put it right at the middle: the 15th. So watch this space.

No comments :