Facebook Google Plus RSS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Shutdown of My Blog

I hoped my title scared you.

If it did, you can relax. But you probably weren't scared in the first place. Bleh.

No, I'm not shutting down this blog. Not Suburban K.I.D.; oh no. I'm shutting down the other blog. Yes, 'Terence's Dairy'.

Why?

Some of you don't know it exists in the first place. That's fine, because only a smattering of you(6, to be exact) are allowed to read it anyway. Thing is, not even all of the 6-I'm not revealing their names here, something to do with 'customer privilege', whatever that means- read it.

So what's the point of writing something that isn't read, not even by the writer?

As first I thought it would be a good place to write about my daily life. But there's one big problem-ok, two if you count the lack of views- Blogger's photo upload system is terribly slow. And photos are a key part of talking about my daily life.

This is a view of it before shutdown.

With that, I declare Terence's Dairy... CLOSED.

3 comments :

Hiéq said...

damn, I'd like to read it :P

Hiéq said...

P.S. did you know that you've labeled this post with 'dAIry' ?

terencewang101 said...

Er...yes, but without capital. Why?